Live remarketing with first-party data
With Webtrekk Audience Stream, you can merge data from websites, apps, email, and your CRM to create personalized remarketing campaigns. Create all segments in one place. You can transfer clustered audiences to remarketing tools and data management platforms in real-time to use them for 100% data-based targeting.
You can continually decide which data you want to use and activate for your advertising campaigns. The advantage is you avoid the need for third-party tag implementation, which protects the privacy of your visitors while preventing uncontrolled outflow of data to third-party systems.
The Benefits of Audience Stream:
- No external tracking tags required
- Configure target groups directly within Webtrekk
- Complete data sovereignty – information stays anonymous and can be clustered into target groups
- Easy data enrichment with Webtrekk, for example, enrich website data with e-mail marketing and CRM systems
- No time-consuming exports of remarketing lists to third-party platforms
- Data economy – decide how much information you want to share with external platforms
- Use Webtrekk Predictions to identify and reach promising target groups.
The Webtrekk Audience Stream empowers you to create effective remarketing segments without losing control of your most valuable resource: your data.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the advantages of Audience Stream compared to traditional remarketing?
With conventional remarketing solutions, third-party platforms receive sensitive business and personal data and therefore can use it for their own purposes. The Webtrekk Audience Stream ensures your data sovereignty: only you and your organization have a complete overview of your customers’ data.
How quickly can I start remarketing?
As with other remarketing services, it takes a certain amount of time until sufficient data is available for use. The exact duration depends on the granularity of the user segments and the number of visitors. You can modify individual segments at any time and expand them if necessary.
What is the implementation effort?
The implementation is very simple. The configuration is done in Webtrekk itself. No additional tracking pixels have to be set up, which keeps effort to a minimum.
Can Audience Stream also exclude less profitable user segments from remarketing?
Of course. In most cases, use ‘blacklisting’ in order to exclude audiences. For example, an e-commerce company can exclude regular return customers from remarketing in order to avoid unnecessary costs.