Sometimes, neurotic is good.
Go ahead. Call us neurotic. When it comes to data protection, we’ll take it as a compliment.
We adhere to the most stringent data protection policies in the world. All of our data servers are located in Germany – Germans love privacy, after all – and housed in data centers certified by the International Organization for Standardization.
Needless to say, we are 100% GDPR compliant.
In addition, Webtrekk has received the Certified Data Protection seal from TÜV, the German Technical Inspection Association, and is EU Privacy Directive compliant.
You and your users will enjoy the highest standards of data protection:
Regardless of your region, Webtrekk has tracking servers nearby: Germany (for all European customers), Brazil, the USA, mainland China and Singapore.
When commissioned to handle and process data, Webtrekk is contractually bound to its customers to conform with GDPR regulations.
Shortening of IP addresses
On request, IP address geolocation can be anonymized. IP addresses are truncated and immediately deleted. As a result, individual users remain anonymous.
End users can easily opt-in or out of cookie tracking. On demand, website developers can display “Do Not Track” headers to their users.
Data privacy advisory
Webtrekk advises website developers on data privacy issues.
The bottom line
Webtrekk ensures you and your customers enjoy complete data privacy and benefit from GDPR compliance.
Webtrekk is certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and ePrivacy.
- Webtrekk only collects pseudonymous data
- Data will not be disclosed to third parties
- We will never target unethically
- Users offered opt-out option
- National security agencies cannot access your data via Webtrekk
- GDPR complaint
- Compliant with EU Data Protection Directive
- Coordinator of the Web Analytics Alliance
- Data is held in Germany and follows German data privacy laws and data protection legislation
- Webtrekk is certified by TÜV, the German Technical Inspection Association
- German data centres are certified by the International Organization for Standardization
- GDPR compliant
- No canvas fingerprinting
- Webtrekk anonymises IP addresses
- Cookies have a six month maximum term
- We have frequency-capping for online advertising
- SSL support
- Secure password guidelines
- GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation.
- It is an exhaustive document from the European Commission about data privacy.
- The new GDPR regulations will come into force in May 2018.
- GDPR will impact every company operating in Europe using analytics and marketing software.