Hall 8 | C011/D018
Webtrekk at dmexco
As a company dedicated to helping you get the most out of your digital data, Webtrekk is joining dmexco yet again this year. Meet us and find out how Webtrekk's solutions can help you to optimize your marketing campaigns and create personalized customer experiences!
Hall 8.1, Stand No. C011 / D018
12 & 13 September
With almost 400 square metres of space, our team of experts were on hand to personally guide you through the highlights of the Customer Analytics Platform, and to explain how Webtrekk’s solutions can help you bring predictive marketing to your company.
Dmexco is the leading international conference and trade fair for the global digital industry. This year's events has the motto "Take C.A.R.E." (Curiosity–Action–Responsibility–Experience) and will proivde insights into digital marketing trends, product innovations and growth strategies for all thought leaders, marketers, agencies and media houses.
What Webtrekk can do for your business
- Cross-device analytics
- Raw data - the key to success
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Integrate data sources
- Turn data into insights
Cross Device Data
- Computer, app and mobile become one
- Precise targeting campaigns
- 100% European
- Custom tracking domains and tracking servers
- Extensive data pool of historical user data
- Increase engagement with personalized content
- Effective product recommendations
- Combine web and app to get the complete picture
- Simple to install and update
- Automated marketing with your app
- We develop solutions with all the insights you need
- Individual workshops and best practices
- We scan your data for valuable insights
- Open for all systems
- Real first party insights
- Targeting and data privacy
Webtrekk is part of the official dmexco program
Webtrekk founder Christian Sauer is moderator at the panel: "Login Alliances: The impact from First Party Data on advertising - Customer Centricity Everywhere?" on 13 September. He will explore together with other experts how First Party Data influences the way we advertise.